Table of Contents
- Loughborough University, England
- Eligibility Criteria
- Acceptable Courses and Subjects
- Why study at Loughborough University, England?
- Benefits of the Program
- How to Apply for the Scholarship
- Step 1: Apply for Admission
- Step 2: Submit Required Documents
- Entry Requirements
- Visa Requirements
- Start Your Application
Loughborough University, England
Since 1966, the University of Leicestershire, in the East Midlands of England, is a public research university in Loughborough. It has 18,025 students, 13,660 are undergraduates, and 4,365 are pursuing postgraduate courses and study. Architectural Engineering and Civil Engineering, Architecture and Urban Planning, Bioengineering, Bioscience, Construction, English, Foundation Studies, Materials, are offered by the university.
The applicant must meet up the following eligibility criteria to apply for the scholarship:
- The candidate must be an international student,
- International self-funded applicants are eligible,
- Students applying for Undergraduate programs,
- Students with outstanding grades from school or college are eligible for this scholarship
- In three complete A-levels, learners reach the equivalent of A*AA to AAA.
- Students with other international qualifications also eligible for this scholarship
- The student admitted via UCAS
Acceptable Courses and Subjects
The scholarships are open to studying an undergraduate degree program in the following fields:
- Aeronautical and Automotive Engineering
- Architecture, Building and Civil Engineering
- Business and Economics
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Geography and Environment
- Materials Engineering
- Mathematical Sciences
- Mechanical, Electrical and Manufacturing Engineering
- Natural Sciences
- Politics and International Studies
- Social and Policy Studies
- Sports, Exercise and Health Sciences
Why study at Loughborough University, England?
The University of Loughborough is the #1 ranked university in the national league table. The university provides the students with the best and carrier-oriented opportunities. Teaching and learning strategies at universities have become a very hot topic late, owing to government limitations on face-to-face interactions. University offers an excellent education with plenty of highly respected creative courses
Benefits of the Program
The scholarship will be awarded as follows:
- International Undergraduate Student Scholarship: 25% of tuition fees for the first year of study.
- The scholarship will be awarded to the undergraduate candidates based on academic merit.
- The scholarship will be awarded based on outstanding academic achievement and potential
How to Apply for the Scholarship
For applying to these scholarships, candidates are needed to follow these steps:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
The student will apply for the Administration in a selective program. He/she will automatically get a chance to avail themselves the benefits of the scholarship if he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria. The students will be advised if they are being awarded a scholarship or not through the email.
Step 2: Submit Required Documents
- Complete Admission form.
- Transcript of your current degree studies Degree certificate (if completed)
- A scanned copy of the Passport will be required to attach in documents.
- Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) statement is needed.
- Evidence of the certificate will be required for English language competence (TOEFL or IELTS)
- The certificate will be required for English language competence (TOEFL or IELTS)
- Scanned copy of the Passport
- Proper documents of the last education.
A student visa must be applied for by international students from outside the UK or EU. You can only apply for a student visa if you choose to study in the UK for a full-time degree course. You can not apply for a visa on your CAS more than three months before the course’s start date.
The visa must be applied for by the candidate himself. The student may receive a certificate of Affirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) from the university, which will help them apply for a visa. The student has to pay the remaining fee after having approval for a visa.
Application Deadline: Open
Contact address:+ 01509 222201 / +44 (0)1509 222222
University location: Epinal Way, Loughborough LE11 3TU, United Kingdoms